I have enjoyed working with numbers since I was young. In the early days it was exciting to discover that numbers give you the same answer every time - a practice that doesn't always apply in accounting! Knowing that I can help improve the businesses and livelihoods of my clients makes every day enjoyable. Ensuring the best outcome for them is my greatest daily challenge.
It helps that the staff at Power Tynan are always supportive, whether I am facing an issue with a client, my constant need to learn or even when an issue relates to my life outside work. The atmosphere in all of our offices makes me want to come back every new day regardless of how the day before may have turned out. When I am away from work, I enjoy being outdoors which usually results in sunburn! I take the desire to learn with me into this relaxation time, absorbing everything I can about my new interest in water skiing and tubing with my family at Leslie Dam in Warwick. I also play social sports including volleyball and mixed netball.
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting (USQ)
- CPA Qualified
- Diploma of Financial Planning
Peter can assist you with:
- Cashflow budgeting
- Advice on GST & Tax Compliance
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Reports
- Business Structure Advice
- Tax Planning Advice
- The management of your accounts
- Assistance and advice on using Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks and Reckon Accounts software
M: 0438 956 458