Power Tynan is a proud Employer of Choice, recognised at the 2020 Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards.
Power Tynan is committed to providing a work environment in which team members can achieve a balance between their work and outside interests. We understand and respect that our people have needs in their lives outside the workplace, and will seek to understand and strongly support these needs, and work with our people to create working arrangements that allow them to be successful in both their careers and personal lives.
Supporting our team
Power Tynan has implemented a number of initiatives to support the health and wellbeing of its team including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Participation in regular health and wellbeing activities such as Movember and 10,000 Step Challenge
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Providing fresh fruit in the office
- Participation in R U OK Day
- Engaging with an external health provider to present to the team at our quarterly training days
Current positions available
- Senior Accountant - Stanthorpe office
- Client Support Officer
- Paraplanner via Magnify Wealth
If you are interested in more information regarding the vacant positions listed above, please do not hesitate to contact our office on firstname.lastname@example.org