A Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) allows members of the fund to take full control over their superannuation investment decisions and their financial future.
Our team can guide you through a range of strategies* to secure your future and complement your investment decisions with professional strategic advice specific to your needs.
How we can help
The duties and responsibilities of being an SMSF trustee are serious and quite extensive. Control of the SMSF also carries substantial obligations to manage your fund in accordance with the law.
Our team provides a professional compliance service that helps trustees meet their annual obligations.
We assist by administering and managing your SMSF, including maintaining accounting and member records, preparing annual financial statements and tax returns and arranging the annual audit of the fund so that your fund complies with the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS Act).
We also assist with:
- Structuring your superannuation so it is tailored to your goals
- Establishing your Self Managed Superannuation Fund
- Structuring your investments
- Making contributions to superannuation in a tax-efficient way
- Transitioning into retirement
- Structuring your pension income streams tax effectively
- Estate planning so your superannuation goes to your intended beneficiaries.
* Some of these services must be performed by an Australian Financial Services Licence holder or through an authorised representative.
We are passionate about all facets of superannuation. Our team is devoted to ensuring that all clients are given the chance to improve their SMSF knowledge and understanding of the responsibilities involved in running a SMSF including administration, compliance, investing, estate planning and taxation.
We can ensure you understand what you can and can’t do, according to Superannuation Industry Supervision rules.
*The information provided does not constitute financial product advice and is for general information only. It is written without taking into account any individuals personal objectives, situation or needs, and is not intended as professional advice. Any person acting upon such information without receiving specific advice, does so entirely at their own risk. Please contact your Accountant to discuss your personal situation before relying on this information.