Client Data Management
At Power Tynan, protecting the privacy and security of our client’s data is of utmost importance. We understand the sensitive nature of the information that we handle, and we take comprehensive measures to ensure that it is always kept safe and secure.
Here are some of the ways we protect client data:
Data Backup – All data is backed up hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly and tested monthly to ensure there is always multiple backup positions to recover from. These backups are stored across two (2) secure data centres within Australia.
- Antivirus – All systems are protected by Enterprise Grade Antivirus and Antimalware Systems updated at a minimum every four (4) hours to ensure the latest antivirus patterns are always installed.
- Web Protection – All websites accessed by staff are scanned to ensure they do not contain any virus or malware and are checked against a list of known fraudulent websites and access denied if they are found to be fraudulent.
- Internet Protection – All internet access is protected vie Enterprise Grade Unified Threat Protection Devices and all traffic is monitored.
- Remote Access – Remote access is protected via two-factor authentication.
- Email – Incoming and outgoing email is protected via Microsoft Exchange Online Protection Suite.
- Data Sovereignty – All servers and data maintained within our hosting environment (including back-ups) is located in Australian data centres.