I began finance broking with Power Tynan after 19 years at Westpac. It was a natural progression. In 2000 the bank closed the Stanthorpe branch, of which I was manager, and we made a family decision to stay in this lovely town.
Power Tynan offered me an opportunity to work in finance broking as well as look after the administration of the firm's self-managed superannuation funds.
Four years later, I was asked to manage the firm's Leasing and Finance division. We have kept the division growing for 20 years. In that time, our team has developed a reputation for great client service.
My greatest enjoyment is helping people achieve their dream of buying a home. I enjoy the challenge of getting deals approved. Of course, that meets with one of our greatest challenges: the banks.
Like most of the people at Power Tynan, I am something of a fitness fanatic and love running, swimming and bike riding, which means I love triathlons. On a slightly less strenuous side, the family also enjoys camping.
Qualifications and Memberships
- MFAA Full Member 10210
- Accredited Member of Australian Finance Group (AFG)
- AFCA Member #45857
- Commissioner for Declarations 50478
- Over 35 years banking and brokering experience
Dan’s main objective is to negotiate the best finance deal for both internal and external clients from a panel of 25 bank and mortgage providers.
As an Authorised Credit Representative of Australian Finance Group Ltd Australian Credit Licence (389087), Dan can assist you with:
- Finance quotes for any worthwhile purpose
- Guidance through the finance maze
- A satisfactory outcome on your finance enquiry
- Working with your accountant to ensure your business finance is correctly structured