Working with staff and clients to reach their potential is still the greatest thrill in my working life.
I began my career in a second tier firm then in commercial accounting. The next move was to Perpetual Trustees, working with high net worth individuals and corporate listings on the ASX. Eventually they asked me to manage the Toowoomba office. After two years, I needed a break, so my wife and I travelled; India, Egypt, the Middle East and Europe.
When I returned, I met Peter Tynan in 1992. He asked me to open the firm's Toowoomba office. Now my favourite role in the firm is mentoring and helping staff and clients, and seeing our people grow in their careers and businesses as well as their lives outside of work.
My own time outside work revolves around the family and my love of fitness across all sports, ranging from running to surfing. I recently competed in my tenth Gold Coast triathlon, and it was great to be joined by twenty of our staff.
- Bachelor of Business (QUT)
- Fellow CPA Australia
- Fellow FINSIA
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) with Tax Institution Australia
- More than 40 years of experience with professional accounting and financial services industry
Paul can assist you with:
- Tax Planning & Consulting
- Asset Protection
- Specific Reporting Requirements
- Industry-specific Niches
- Business Succession
- Business Improvement Consulting
- Business Analysis
- Corporate Services