The National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation (NHFIC) have provided further information on the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme (FHLDS) for new homes.
The key features of FHLDS (New Homes) include:
- higher property price thresholds
- providing more support for off-the-plan purchases
- shorter contract, start and finish build times to assist with stimulating the residential construction sector.
Under FHLDS (New Homes), eligible properties include:
- newly constructed dwellings
- off-the-plan dwellings
- house and land packages
- land and a separate contract to build a new home.
As always, please contact us if you have any questions - we are here for you and can help with any of your finance needs!
Dan Cuthbert Kylie Charles
MB: 0419 784 727 MB: 0448 230 314