Up to 30% of your overheads can be "waste". As a business owner or leader do these questions keep you awake at night?
- How do I increase profit in my business?
- How can I reduce overheads/operating costs in my business?
- Why am I wasting so much money?
Profit is the lifeblood of any business, and overheads are its natural enemy. Our team of senior advisers uncover wasteful practises and missed opportunities in your organisation to optimise profit in your business.
How we work
In our facilitated workshops, run by experienced business advisers, we use a set of tools to drive the profit improvement process so that it becomes the way you do business.
You walk away with a clear and concise ‘One Page Profit Improvement Plan’ and knowledge of profit improvement tools you can use in your business including:
- Profit Formula: analysis of the underlying elements contributing to your profit, generating ideas for optimising sales, reducing overhead and decreasing variable expenses.
- Seven Wastes: a powerful process from Toyota focused on the ‘Seven Wastes’, identifying where waste is occurring in your organisation and developing strategies to remove.
Importantly, we can assist in turning your profit improvement plans into reality through an implementation process with a combination of face-to-face and online advisory support. The likelihood of implementation success is improved with all actions captured online, just-in-time training and personnel held accountable for timely delivery.
Contact Amanda Kenafake today to dramatically improve your profits and book in your Waste Audit.